Once you have bought yourself a gift eVoucher for your self or loved one, you shall receive an email with the code to use online,
Ordering ODB Wraps e-Gift Cards
1. We accept the following payment methods:
- Mastercard credit & debit cards
- Visa credit & debit cards
- Via Paypal
2. Your order and payment will be processed and despatched by email, and your debit/credit card statement will show `ODB Wraps`.
3. All orders are subject to security checks. If additional security checks are required, this may delay the delivery of your e-gift card. If your order fails security checks, your order will be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you are sending an e-Gift card to someone else, you will have the option to include a personal message with your e-Gift card that will be included in the email to your recipient.
5. If you are sending the e-Gift card to yourself to print at home, you will receive an email with a PDF attachment. Please open, save and print the PDF as this is your e-Gift card.
ODB Wraps e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. ODB Family e-gift card can be redeemed at www.odbwraps.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Protect your e-gift card and treat it as cash; lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for physical gift cards or cash
3. This e-gift card will expire 24 months from purchase or last use. Making a purchase or a balance enquiry refreshes the 24-month expiry period.
4. E-gift cards ordered online can be activated with a minimum value of £10 and have a maximum value of £500.
5. This e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with your statutory rights. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
6. The card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by ODB Family Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.